Title: Executive Secretary
Location: Pontiac, MI
Pay Rate: OPEN
Type of hire: Contract
Duration of Contract: 12 months
Works with high level confidentiality
Administers policies/procedures within the division
Develops and maintains a system for managing assigned duties
Prepares, analyzes and selects methods of presenting various data
High level of proficiency to capture, analyze and report departmental activity
Maintains technical expertise and procedural knowledge
Keeps supervision advised of work in progress
Assumes operational assignments
Frequent contact with others outside the work group
Attends meetings/disseminates information and makes suggestions for future development
Assumes managerial responsibilities
Creates and maintains databases
Identifies and resolves problems
Well developed oral and written communication skills
Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
Sufficient analytical ability to resolve problems which are difficult or complex
Ability to organize, plan and document tasks
Knowledge of basic technology in area to which assigned
Self starter - needs limited supervision
Knowledge of mainframe systems
Proficient in advanced levels of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Four or more years work experience
Four year college degree or equivalent training
Associates Degree in Office Management / Administration
Suppliers agree that all candidates submitted / matched to this assignment will successfully complete the required Drug Testing and Background Checks prior to the supplier confirming the acceptance of the assignment.
Please acknowledge that you understand that your answers to the following questionnaire will be part of your submittal to our client, and that you will answer each question as thoroughly and professionally as possible.
1. Please provide details of any specific achievement(s) that you would like to highlight from your career that would make you a great fit for this position?
2. Are you currently working? If not, when was your last day of employment?
3. Can you please list why you left or why you are looking to leave your most recent employer?
4. Can you list why you left each of your past employers, please?
5. Do you have any gaps in your employment longer than 3 months? If so can you explain these gaps?
6. What is your current / last pay rate?
7. What is your acceptable and ideal pay rate for this position? We would like to make sure we dont price you out of consideration, but you know what the numbers are that you need (Please Do Not put negotiable)
8. When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
9. If you currently do not live near the job location and the commute is too far for you, are you willing and able to relocate at your own expense?
10. Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?
GTA - 20 months ago
GTA has recently come under the umbrella of TeleGuam Holdings, LLC. This company was formed in order to bring state-of-the-art-telecom...