Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 72,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world's demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
Under general supervision, performs both standard and advanced secretarial duties.
High level of professionalism and executive level support experience is required. Must have experience with coordinating and booking international travel, strong sense of urgency, fluency with technology, reporting and display sound judgment in resolving conflicting meetings and urgent requests.
- Requires skills in spreadsheet and word processing software and thorough knowledge of practices and procedures of the function and company policy and procedures in general.
- May use independent judgment in defining methods and procedures to reach an end product for administrative tasks.
- Receives visitors, reads and routes incoming mail, and processes paperwork such as invoices, operations reports, purchasing documentation, or related reports.
- May be responsible for filing or compiling periodic reports or updating a database.
- Makes travel arrangements and reservations, schedule appointments, or administer personnel working schedules.
- Generates and maintains confidential files and reports. Standard procedures exist for most duties.
- Requires 3+ years of executive level coordination or administration experience.
Halliburton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
One of the largest oilfield services companies in the world, Halliburton serves the upstream oil and gas industry in 80 countries with a...