The Administrative Assistant has a vital role in providing exceptional customer service by supporting management, department staff, and customers. Valuable skills in time management and setting priorities are needed to be successful in this administrative position. Responsibilities include planning and scheduling meetings and appointments, taking minutes, creating presentations, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, and demonstrating excellent communication skills via the telephone, e-mail, and mail services. The Administrative Secretary work with clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure confidentiality is maintained while creating a professional and caring atmosphere.
Must be able to work with a team of co-workers in addressing all physician recruiting efforts including but not limited to, advertising, billing, scheduling, coordinating candidate itineraries with lunches and dinners, design and execution of post card solicitations, phones, cv evaluation, data base management and any other duty in supporting three different recruiters.
This is a part time position.
- Five or more years of office / clerical experience with three or more years recent secretarial experience on an executive level
- Typing speed of at least 60 WPM (words per minute)
- Accuracy of data entry is crucial
- Work experience with Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Internet Explorer
- Must be able to manage and prioritize several tasks at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to compose correspondence and edit documents
- Ability to prepare meeting agendas and meeting minutes
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced department and adapt well to constant change
- Bending, Lifting, Sitting, Standing, Speaking, Seeing, Walking, Manual Dexterity
- A moderate proficiency with medical terminology
- Ability to maintain database and to compile and distribute reports
- Work experience transcribing dictation from recorded audiotape and written notes
- One or more years of medical transcription experience
- Secretarial experience in a healthcare environment
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 15 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...