SUMMARY: The purpose is to provide support to the executive(s) in need, while supporting the overall needs of the office support staff and executive office. This support will be given in a way that is professional and cohesive with the mission and vision of the organization using the corporate values.
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
· An associates or bachelors degree in a complimentary field is preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
· Good communication/interpersonal skills. Professional demeanor.
· A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal and state health insurance programs, i.e. not excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state health insurance program.
PREFERRED JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
· Typing of 70 wpm, shorthand 80 wpm or equivalent Dictaphone experience.
· Four years secretarial experience preferred, with at least two years supporting a “C” executive.
· Advanced level of understanding of Microsoft Office software including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Lancaster General Hospital - 9 months ago
Lancaster General Health (LG Health) is a 623-bed integrated health care delivery system serving residents of Lancaster County,...