TO APPLY FOR THIS POSTION:|
STEP 1 - Submit or Update the Individual Information Form (IIF) selecting this Job ID number ( 41191 ) as one of interest.
STEP 2 - Go to ( http://www.engilitycorp.com/careers/job-search.html ) Enter this Job ID number ( 41191 ) in the Job ID portion of the site and follow the instructions to complete the application processes and post your resume.
--- +++ The information in this posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Engility is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Engility provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Engility Corporation was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from "engineering" and "agility" and we employ great people who anticipate and move quickly to serve our customers. Engility has about 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the utmost of integrity, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do
Our core competencies include SETA support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics and international capacity development..
Relevant Experience: At least 5 years of administrative support experience, preferably with the US Navy. Experience supporting senior military and/or government personnel.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Provide administrative/travel/office management service support for N2/N6 to include: coordinate and track SIPR/NIPR TV5 taskers, prepare tasker packages, coordinate and track general office funds, to include supplies and travel, including accounting of funds. The contractor shall provide professional, technical, logistical and administrative support for all government administrative actions, including the assistance of personnel in the production, routing approval and execution of official correspondence.
- Produce various reports, briefs, charts, naval correspondence utilizing Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Receive visitors and telephone calls for the N2/N6F1 Director. Assist visitor/caller if the Director is away. Take a message and inform the directorate or divisions Executive Assistant using the most expeditious means. Provide responses to telephone and email messages the same or next working day.
- Serves as the quality control point for executive and administrative correspondence for the N2/N6F1 organization. Send correspondence to the appropriate staff offices following the Director's review. Compose replies to correspondence for the Director's review and signature. Proofread outgoing correspondence prepared by division personnel, checking for grammatical accuracy and correct format.
- Control scheduling activities for the Division Director utilizing the Microsoft Outlook Calendar feature. Taking into account policies, views, and current high priority problems and special interest, establish priorities, setup, reschedule, or refuse appointments, accept or decline invitation to meetings, or arrange for representation by a subordinate official. Arrange the Division Director' official travel utilizing the Defense Travel System (DTS) and applicable rules contained in the Joint Federal Travel Regulations (JTFR). Make travel arrangements to include making transportation and accommodation reservations, obtain and relay visit clearance information in support of meetings, relay itinerary to organizations and officials prior to visit. Prepare a binder containing the travel orders, reservations and itinerary, biography of persons to be visited and other pertinent information in support of the official travel.
- Assist personnel with official travel orders and travel claims utilizing DTS. Coordinate with the Directorate Travel Coordinator within three working days to have personnel added or deleted in DTS.
- Produce a Weekly NIPRNET and SIPRNET Tasker Report. Contact personnel daily to request they input the status of overdue and currently due taskers in the comments section of the HQWEB TV5 (SIPRNET and NIPRNET) Tasker System.
- Produce the Director's Daily Muster Report as required. Maintain a current electronic "soft-copy" roster of the N2/N6 Directorate as a functional backup in the event online muster functions do not work.
- Escort building custodial workers, building maintenance personnel and non-N2/N6 personnel through office spaces as required.
- Collect and destroy classified material in accordance with applicable Navy and/or DOD directives and instructions. Deliver Burn Bags to the designated disposal area or vehicle.
- Prepare letters and memorandums for forwarding to higher authorities and outside organizations per applicable government directives, instructions, and writing guides. Maintains correspondence records and files.
- Request, stock and distribute administrative supplies for the Division. Organize and maintain supply storage cabinet.
- Handle classified material in accordance with the rules set forth in SECNAVINST 5510.30A, Department of the Navy Personnel Security (PSP) regulation. Duties include but are not limited to identification, receipt, storage, distribution and destruction of said material
Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.