NWH Management works with our clients to extract the highest return on investment from every dollar spent on applications as a service, business continuity and technology infrastructure. From strategic planning to implementation, and optimization, we have the people, processes and expertise to help you attain your goals. Through this process our customers are ensured a successful and cost effective result.
Perform all tasks given by the Managing Director, Chief Executive Officer and maintains with utmost confidentiality all relevant office management and secretarial jobs and documents in line with office recognized standards.
1. Prepare and proofread a wide variety of reports, letters, memoranda and statistical charts; from rough draft or verbal instruction; take and transcribe dicatation as required; independendently compose correspondence related to assigned responsibilities by the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer.
2. Ensure to maintain the confidentiality of all documents while preparing memos, reports and other correspondences.
3. Ensure that all incoming/outgoing documents and other related documents are collected and distributed and outgoing communications are handed over to each concerned immediately for their actions.
4. Maintain a consistent filing system of all documents in Corporate Executive and other relevant documents as required.
1. Secretarial graduate or business administration graduate
2. With a minimum speed of 55 words per minute.
3. Ability to communicate effectively and project a positive image.
4. Must have knowledge in word processing, spreadsheet, power point, photo shop and other pertinent software essential in carrying out day-to-day requirement of the Company.
5. Knowledge of basic office procedures and operation of office equipment and machines.
6. Must have the ability to demonstrate full value of services to the Company.
7. Business letter writing and basic report preparation techniques
Apply Here: http://www.nwhmanagement.com/application
NWH Management - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard