Nueces Electric Cooperative is seeking qualified applicants for the following position: Executive SecretaryPosition reports to the Chief Compliance Officer$15.86Pay starting at $15.86|
Performs confidential and other secretarial and administrative services for the CEO, CCO, and Board of Directors. Maintains high level of professional integrity by keeping informed of all current programs and activities.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Enhances own value to the Cooperative by keeping informed on current plans, programs and activities.
- Controls the image of the office by professionally preparing correspondence, Board reports and minutes, analysis and forms.
- Originates travel arrangements and meeting registrations by taking the initiative in organizing and directing contacts.
- Enhances the efficiency and professional image of the Cooperative by maintaining the original policy manual, minutes books, employee files, meeting attendance records, and Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.
- Provides support to the CEO and CCO by researching and assembling data necessary for the preparation of special reports, studies, etc.
- Provides professional service to the Board of Directors by attending Board meetings and recording action taken by the Board.
- Maintains high quality of communications by expeditiously transmitting the CEO and CCO's instructions.
- Establishes a high level of security by using prudent judgment concerning confidentiality of sensitive material.
- Enhances the professionalism of the Cooperative by preparing and distributing a high quality Board packet prior to each month's Board meeting.
- Achieves staff level work objectives by accurately recording staff meeting minutes, compiling staff meeting agendas and agendas for all employee meetings.
- Promotes continued growth of the Cooperative by recommending efficiency measures through constructive input.
- Enhances the efficiency of the Cooperative by performing other duties as directed by the CEO and CCO.
- Promotes cooperation between fellow workers and supervisors by matureand professional interactions on the job.
High school diploma and 10 years related secretarial/administrative experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Type at least 50 words per minute with fewer than five mistakes
Dictate at 70 words per minute, equivalent stenographic experience;
Ability to utilize fax, computer (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to perform work with professionalism, tact, respect, and diplomacy.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Good vision, with or without the use of eye glasses or contact lenses.
Good hearing with or without the use of hearing aids.
Must be able to safely lift and carry 25 pounds unaided.
Must have sufficient flexibility, range of motion and balance.
Professional attire, grooming and demeanor
Nueces Electric Cooperative (NEC) - 13 months ago