- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- exceptionalwritten and oral communication skills;
- excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- good organisational and time management skills;
- ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- ability to work on your own initiative;
- honesty and reliability;
- attention to detail;
- flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Runway Wheels - 11 months ago