Provides advanced secretarial and administrative support to senior executives. Prepares reports, manuals, agendas, and correspondence. Maintains sensitive and confidential files, records, and information. Gathers, complies, analyzes, and conveys information pertaining to superior’s office and responsibility. Handles all requests tactfully and confidentially. All job duties and responsibilities must be carried out in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Screens telephone calls. Handles calls tactfully and/or determines which subordinates or other departments are best suited to handle call. Takes telephone messages.
- Utilizes word processing software to create, update, and prepare for distribution correspondence, memorandums, reports, agendas, articles, etc.
- Analyzes data.
- Proofreads final work to ensure a high quality product.
- Maintains close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the principal. Relieves principal of routine administrative duties.
- Opens and distributes mail.
- Maintains and coordinates executive's calendar and diary system.
- Arranges and coordinates travel, expense reporting and/or meeting plans.
- Greets visitors of principal when appropriate.
- Maintains filing system and secures confidential information.
- Attends meetings and takes meeting minutes.
- Performs work and/or projects associated with department or area.
- Screens visitors for executive.
- Must be proficient with a variety of software/hardware including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Must be able to work independently.
- College degree preferred
- 5+ years executive secretarial experience