Pay Rate Range
12.02 to 21.63
NOTE: May close at anytime.
Provides secretarial and administrative office support.
1. Provides administrative support to Director of Clinical Affairs.
2. Prepares correspondence, including composing routine letters and memos.
3. Schedules appointments and maintains Director of Clinical Affairs calendar.
4. Makes arrangements for meetings and conferences.
5. Establishes and maintains confidential files.
6. Provides additional general office support for Director of Clinical Affairs such as greeting and directing visitors, handling incoming calls and processing mail.
This job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
High school diploma or equivalency required. Four years full time secretarial experience, word processing and spreadsheet software skills and demonstrated human relation and effective communication skills also required. Knowledge of business writing preferred.
Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check and/or drug screen.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of Utah is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities. The University of Utah is committed to diversity in its workforce. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Special Instructions Summary
University of Utah - 16 months ago
Set in the foothills of the Wasatch Mountain Range, the University of Utah’s educational habitat provides breathtaking views of the...