SCI is the largest Funeral Services Company in North America, located in over 40 states with approximately 1,800 locations encompassing over 20,000 employees. SCI is a company dedicated to compassionately supporting families at difficult times, celebrating the significance of lives that have been lived, and preserving memories that transcend generations with dignity and honor- and we have been doing this since 1962. By joining SCI you will be joining North America’s largest provider of funeral and cemetery services with locations in Canada and the United States.
Responsible for administering and supporting the company’s executive services functions, service award program and company discount program.
70% Executive Services
- Researches and processes Exec-U-Care claims
- Coordinates various tax imputes for executives
- Administers deferred compensation program
- Semi-annual enrollment
- Biweekly updates to vendor
- Processes in-service/termination distribution from the plan
- Handles vesting of restricted stocks and ongoing dividends
- Coordinates the final processing of stock option exercises
- Administers executive life insurance policies
- Administers executive disability policies
- Administers SERP and Director’s plans
- Administers PUP plans
- Coordinates and prepares annual PROXY updates
- Creates and coordinates the distribution of the Total Rewards Statements for Officers and Managing Directors
- Creates and coordinates the distribution of the annual compensation summary sheets for ICP and PUP payments
- Assists with other executive services projects and assignments as assigned.
15% Service Award Program
- Researches and resolves service date issues
- Partners with vendor on reports, billing, improvements
15% Other Tasks
- Coordinates company discounts/Abenity program
- Coordinates quarterly SOX documentation/compliance
- Oversees administration of the Employment, Consultant and Non-Compete database.
- Assists with various compensation projects and assignments as assigned.
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
- Associate’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Accounting or relevant field of study
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Human Resources Certification (PHR or SPHR), Benefits Certification (CEBS or CBP) or Compensation Certification (CCP) highly desirable
- 2 - 4 years of experience working with benefits and/or executive benefit programs
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated analytical skills as applied to business.
- Familiar with the terms, laws and regulations related to deferred compensation and benefit plans such as 409A.
- Demonstrated organization, time management, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional professionalism, confidentiality and service to our Associates
- Work collaboratively to build positive/effective business partnerships
- Successfully manage change and deal with ambiguous situations
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction and alternating priorities
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, influencing, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent customer service and positive interpersonal skills, including ability to facilitate and mediate sensitive and/or confrontational situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing abilities and outstanding presentation skills, including ability to speak in front of groups.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, and proficiency or the ability to learn quickly with little assistance other software packages
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Detail oriented and demonstrated commitment to completing assigned responsibilities with a high level of accuracy and timeliness
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For consideration, please apply online: www.sci-corp.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
About Service Corporation International
Service Corporation International (SCI) is to death what H&R Block is to taxes. SCI, the...