, a regional company specializing in dining services for senior living communities and hospitals, is currently seeking an Executive Sous Chef to join our team within an acute care hospital account located in Baltimore, MD!
The Executive Sous Chef reports to the General Manager and supervises all food production processes for the hospital retail locations including purchasing, food specifications, meal preparation, service and sanitation. The Executive Sous Chef will also assist with supervising, scheduling, reviewing and hiring culinary and utility staff along with developing fresh and creative standardized recipes and utilizing other production tools to ensure food quality and cost objectives are met. The Executive Sous Chef participates in the planning and execution of special events and assists management in overall department (retail, patient services and catering).
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- 3+ years progressive high volume culinary food service management experience
- Retail experience strongly preferred
- Comfort with patient services programs helpful
- Previous experience utilizing corporate recipe and production programs
- Strong comfort with Microsoft software programs
- Associates degree or higher in culinary arts or equivalent experience
- Excellent, performance-driven salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance coverage
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Continuous training and tuition reimbursement
- A corporate dedication to building personal relationships, including frequent contact with senior management
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
EAT'N PARK, OUR ORIGINAL RESTAURANT
Eat'n Park was founded in 1949 as the first Pittsburgh-area drive-in restaurant with carhops. Though...