We are looking for a PRN GROUP EXERCISE CLASS INSTRUCTOR in Groton, CT
This selected candidate will be teaching Group Exercise Classes to Fitness Center members of all fitness level (beginners to advanced). He/she must be willing to instruct/coach group workouts/lessons as needed.
- Provide group exercise class instruction to the employees at the site location Monitor equipment to ensure proper functional status
- One to three years of experience and be able to provide 2 references or a group exercise class certification (required for step, spin, yoga and pilates, optional for tai chi, self defense and other specialty classes)
- Current certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services First Aid Certification
- Group exercise class certification – through ACE, AFAA, other health organization
- Group exercise class instruction experience Specialty class certification for specialty class instruction
If you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please visit www.takecarejobs.com and
enter the search term “Groton, CT” to apply!
We offer competitive wages and benefit options.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people!
Sign up for our weekly job alert emails so you never miss a job opportunity:
Please mention that you heard about this position through the national Job Finder Service located at www.phfr.com
Premier Health & Fitness Resources
- 3 years ago - save job