• Manage improvements and extensions to existing products in the External Drivetrain and Road categories.
• Partner with Product Management to strategize and prioritize improvement efforts.
• Provide problem-solving leadership to various manufacturing locations.
• Actively work with product development teams to solve or improve product issues, utilizing product design engineering, manufacturing process design, project management, manufacturing cost analysis, and quality/failure analysis.
• B.S. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred)
• Experience leading and managing the progress of several projects at once, determining and communicating priorities, resolving cross-functional conflicts, and successfully executing these projects in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate strong manufacturing engineering experience in a factory environment that resulted in improvements to the cost and quality of mass- produced products.
• CAD expertise required in the following areas: 3D parametric solid modeling, creating and managing assemblies, layout and detailing of drawings, GD&T, change management systems. Pro/Engineer experience is strongly desired.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to make technical presentations, and foster proactive communication with stakeholders.
• Ability to recognize, learn, and accept cultural differences and work in a flexible and changing environment, both on an individual basis and in teams.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of bicycle mechanics and design, and a passion for bicycles.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally five to eight times per year for approximately one week each trip.
SRAM Corporation - 14 months ago