This position assists the Corporate Purchasing Department with the purchasing function for all Byram Healthcare Centers. This included insuring that there is sufficient inventory in all centers and maintaining a high order completion rate. In addition, the Expediter and Inventory Control Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance of all documents within the department. The Expediter and Inventory Control Specialist will work with all members of purchasing team to maintain adequate inventory based on company policies and protocol.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Buy if necessary as directed by Purchasing Manager
2. Review receiving documents for NJ location. Follow up discrepancies with Receiving Department or Vendor.
3. Handle RTV’
4. Expedite Purchase Orders for all centers
5. Handle receiving discrepancies for all centers
6. Maintain purchasing records (PO’s, receivers, MSDS, etc.)
7. Handle inquiries from the Accounting Department
8. Assist in physical inventories as requested by Manager Corporate Purchasing
9. Handle phone inquiries from Customer Service (product due dates, product inquiries, etc.)
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Proficient in Microsoft Suite with a focus on Excel
3. Must have the ability to communicate with co-workers, management and vendors in both written and verbal form in a clear and concise manner
4. Must understand and be able to utilize basic mathematical skills and have an aptitude to learn, understand and utilize slightly more complex mathematical skills
Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Byram Healthcare - 13 months ago
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...