controls, construction, HSE and quality to ensure
- Work with buyers, engineering, planning, project
purchase order requirements are understood and
complied with by the supplier.
assigned suppliers to enable timely, accurate and
- Establish formal and informal communications with
forward-looking analysis of supplier's progress at
meeting interim delivery schedules of supplier data,
manufacturing milestones, material deliveries,
testing activities and material and equipment
from the supplier, documenting the progress in the
- Track supplier data information movement to and
progress management system.
reports detailing supplier's progress, problems
- Prepare or contribute to preparation of frequent
encountered and solutions to maintain fabrication,
testing and delivery schedules. Provide pertinent
information to the supplier evaluation program.
information that supports the timely processing of
- Assist buyers in securing and validating the
invoices for payment, especially partial and
shops to verify progress and to construction and
- May travel to suppliers' locations and fabrication
operational sites to ensure deliveries are occurring
as required by the project.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
preferred, or equivalent years of experience. Basic
- BA/BS in related field or applicable discipline
knowledge of applicable theories, practices, and
accepted procedures. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in field.
the basic skills learned previously and apply them
- Intermediate level position which is able to take
with increasing independence - able to do the tasks
as assigned. Individuals need to understand the
components of department or project priorities
related to the work being performed. Solves varied,
but straight-forward problems, analyzing and
selecting solutions from learned range alternatives.
Typically assigned specific responsibilities within
projects, programs, or processes. Begins to
recognize and exhibit the understanding of the
broader organizational impact of the work being
performed and suggests ways to solve problems.
applications in related field. Solid analytical and
- Increased proficiency with applicable software
problem solving skills. Accuracy and attention to
detail important. Ability to meet deadlines and
manage priorities is important. Strong written and
verbal communication skills in English are
important. Ability to communicate ideas and
in a team-oriented environment. Ability to maintain
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work
confidential information is critical.
limited ability to initiate and/or recommend
- Generally characterized as a "Task Completer", with
optional theories or problem solutions with ability
to independently establish work tasks in order to
successfully meet expectations.
and lower and middle management, and sometimes
- Typically will interface with departmental staff
employees include: Zero Harm, Action Orientation,
- General attributes required of all WorleyParsons
Building Effective Business Relationships,
Commitment, Customer Focus, Dealing with Change,
Drive for Results, Integrity and Trust, and Basic
- For Accounting positions, basic understanding of
of applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- For Human Resources positions, basic understanding
WorleyParsons Group - 12 months ago