Be a part of the Greatest Team in Franchising History - the Subway® Group ! As the franchisor for Subway® restaurants in North America, we are a recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With nearly 38,000 restaurants in 100 countries we are continuing to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.
The Expense & Asset Auditor position will be primarily responsible for auditing and processing invoices, bank accounts and employee expense reports via web-based expense reporting system as well as reviewing reports, verification of cash and credit card receipts, mileage reimbursements and cash advances as well as currency exchange rates. Oversight of company equipment, providing ongoing technical support and customer service. Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Audit and process expense reports for all assigned staff including country and regional office bank accounts and invoices.
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring existing mobile phone/air card accounts, troubleshooting issues, handling replacement of devices, monitoring data use and roaming costs to determine most cost effective plans, educating employees on optimum use while adjusting plans for international travel.
- Oversee the maintenance of equipment inventories for regional and international offices.
- Assist with the setup and maintenance of office accounts as well as monitoring invoice payments and cost allocations.
- Coordinate new hire information including expense reporting guidelines as well as provide guidance on equipment purchases and travel arrangements.
HS diploma or GED and 1+ year’s relevant work experience required. The successful candidate will possess excellent analytical and technical skills, attention to detail, should be highly organized and have strong customer service skills. Knowledge of Excel as well a variety of mobile devices preferred. Must have good written and oral communication skills.
SUBWAY - 2 years ago
The SUBWAY restaurant chain is the world's largest submarine sandwich franchise, with more than 28,500 locations in 86 countries. In 2002,...