ARE YOU A FLIGHT NURSE or FLIGHT PARAMEDIC?
EVER THOUGHT ABOUT PURSUING A CAREER
IN THE AIR MEDICAL INDUSTRY?
Today, hundreds of thousands of people nationwide are living healthy, active lives, and enjoying time with family and friends because of the high-quality assessment, triage, and treatment they received from Air Methods' medical personnel. Our crews are some of the best in the air medical business today! As highly trained medical personnel, our staff has an enormous obligation to our patients and their families. Not only to assess the nature and extent of a patient's illness and injury and prioritize care needed, but also to assure safety remains the high priority throughout the transport continuum.
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience within the past five (5) years critical care/emergency experience
To apply for this position or search other employment opportunities, please visit:
- Must hold current licensure and discipline specific certification(s) in good standing
- Current certifications: BLS, PALS, ACLS
- Nurses holding a specialty certification such as CFRN, CEN or CCRN and previous flight experience highly encourage to apply
- Autonomy to perform advanced patient care
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Work two 24-hour shifts per week (shifts may vary depending upon base location).
FlightWeb Job Center
- 22 months ago - save job
Air Methods has built its reputation on a commitment to quality patient care and safety in aviation operations. Since 1980, we have been...