Experienced Financial Services Representative
Summary of Responsibilities
An Experienced Financial Services Representative (EXP) is an individual or an entity that is entrusted with the task of providing advice or counsel in order to aid the process of investment and asset management. The role has grown with today’s current environment. Previously focused solely on investments, the role has evolved to understanding and dealing with insurance products and retirement planning. EXPs are responsible for the marketing, sale and service of New England Financial products that meet the needs of our clients. Establish a financial services practice that upholds New England Financial Vision and Values.
1. Develop and cultivate your own client base / prospect and service clients business.
2. Consistently meet or exceed Company production objectives by persistently achieving the needs of the client.
3. Market and sell appropriate products, including life insurance, disability insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities, and other investments.
4. Comply with all industry rules and regulations.
5. Ability to utilize data, market trends, and industry knowledge to develop and implement a personal business and marketing strategy for new and existing client relationships.
6. Meet clients inside and outside of the office to establish client needs and recommend appropriate strategies.
7. Analyze, prepare and deliver presentations and seminars to clients and prospects for business development purposes.
8. Responsible for the appropriateness of all products sold to customers.
9. Demonstrate outstanding client service and support by continuing to assist current clients’ achieve their changing financial objectives
10. Attend Financial Advisor meetings and continuing education sessions to stay current about products, services and policies.
11. Maintain all books, records and accounts required by New England Financial.
12. Attend firm meetings and required training sessions.
• Must demonstrate business ethics, honesty and integrity, confidence, logical analysis, power of communication and reputation
• Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
• Customer service focused
• Demonstrated ability to balance working autonomously with contributing to the team’s or firm’s objectives
• Ability to learn and adhere to compliance regulations and all New England Financial policies and procedures in regards to the sale and service of all MetLife products
• Knowledge of, or the ability to learn, New England Financial products, and explain the products to clients and colleagues
• Knowledge of prospecting and selling processes, and the ability to manage the delivery of these systems
• Ability to manage own performance effectively; ability to adjust schedule in order to response to ambiguity and obstacles to respond to opportunities.
• Ability to incorporate lessons learned to anticipate and plan for future challenges/opportunities.
• Must have a track record of successful work experience in sales for a financial service firm:
- Minimum of $200,000 FY GDC ($175,000 must be prop) in the last 2 year average.
- Prop includes life insurance, annuity, DI, managed accounts / fees and individual P&C.
• Appropriate FINRA Registration and State Licensing Life/H, Series 6/7, 65/66, 63 and additional licensing needed to assist in building a career as an EXP.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Obtain licenses to sell New England Financial Products
• Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
New England Financial is the registered mark for New England Life Insurance Company (NELICO)
Boston, MA 02116.
New England Financial - 11 months ago