Industry Leading Oilfield servicing company is looking to hire experienced Frac Mechanics for their Fairview, OK location! Mechanics are a critical part to any frac crew, and we are looking to add several highly qualified mechanics to our crews! If you are looking to work in a fast paced environment where advancement is limitless we invite you to apply today!
Mechanics will be responsible for general repair, trouble shooting , diagnostics, and electrical trouble shooting and repair of all FRAC equipment. Mechanics must be willing to work a flexible schedule. Relocation to the Fairview, OK area is required!!!
Company will provide housing for the first 30 days of employment! Compensation starts at $80,000+ depending on experience level. Company provides comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
- Must have at least 1 year experience working on FRAC equipment
- Must have extensive hydraulic and electrical experience.
- Must have basic set of tools
- Must be willing to relocate.
- Must meet company standard MVR and Background check requirements
- Must be able to physically able to perform all job functions.
- Must be able to work OVERTIME, week-ends and night shifts as needed.
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: North America
Rigzone.com - 13 months ago