Braun Intertec, a leader in the engineering and environmental consulting field, has established it’s engineering company as an Employer of Choice and Consultant of Choice. Our strong reputation has lead to continued growth in our North Dakota offices. We are looking forward to adding an additional engineering consultant who loves challengin work and great clients!
This exciting opportunity for the right person will include giving professional opinions and recommendations applying diverse knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments. This position will include managing and performing complex engineering projects, consulting with clients to determine value solutions and marketing the range of our firm’s services.
- Ability to interface and communicate with all levels of external and internal clients
- Capable of providing all technical expertise required to exceed client expectations
- Write reports giving professional opinions and recommendations applying standard engineering practices and techniques
- May mentor and supervise engineering and field staff
- Ability to provide technical review and oversight for a variety of geotechnical engineering projects dealing with shallow/intermediate/deep foundations, pavements, embankments, and slope stability analyses
- Ability to develop geotechnical work scopes and prepare proposals
- Ability to maintain positive internal and external relationships
- Bachelor`s degree (B. A.) from an accredited engineering university
- 5 + years experience in geotechnical engineering
- Ability to obtain PE registration in ND within 6 months of hire
- Preference of working out of our Bismarck office location, willing to consider work travel arrangements from our Fargo office
Our culture is entreprenuerial. We pride ourselves on collaboration. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. We anticipate great career growth for the right candidate.
Braun Intertec Corporation - 30+ days ago
Braun Intertec has been providing geotechnical consulting services to the University of Minnesota since 1993.
The majority of the project...