Share our pride. Join our mission.
We are currently seeking talented Experienced Mortgage Closer |
for our Addison, TX location.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Services members by preparing and approving the final figures and documents needed for closing mortgage loans. Communicates with appropriate parties to ensure all loans close in accordance with bank, investor, and regulatory guidelines. Closes and funds various Mortgage loan products on a national basis.
Work Schedule / Training Hours
- Closes Conventional refinance, Conventional purchase,to include, Texas cash out refinance and/or complex loans, or Veterans Administration loans. Serves members as the USAA point of contact for the title company. Initiates outbound calls to title companies to obtain title commitment, fees, and set expectations for members' loan closings. Answer calls from a phone queue to serve members at the mortgage closing table.
- Works under direct supervision and uses established procedures and job experience to carry out moderately complex work assignments. Collaborates with team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
- Reviews and approves the title commitment. Ensures title work is clear of liens, judgments and encroachments.
- Reviews and approves the HUD-1 Settlement Statement. Ensures fees, names, amounts, account conditions, seller concessions, taxes, payoffs, etc., are accurate. Focused on RESPA compliance and re-discloses Truth in Lending as necessary.
- Completes system inputs to create mortgage loan documents and initiates necessary wiring of funds and confirms closing conditions were met and funds the loan in the loan origination system.
- Ability to work a five day 40 hour work week Monday through Friday from 7:30am-7:00pm (overtime on the weekends as needed).
- Ability to attend up to 8 weeks of paid structured classroom training: Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- One or more years of mortgage closing experience or 2 or more years of retail mortgage processing experience.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Successful completion of military service preferred.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel:
USAA - 21 months ago
FOR OUR VETERANS:
Did you know USAA has numerous career opportunities that don’t require corporate experience? If you’re...