Share our pride. Join our mission.
We are currently seeking talented Experienced Mortgage Processor |
(Full Documentation Loans)
for our Addison, TX facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
As a Mortgage Processing Specialist for USAA, you will provide service to members by responding to routine to moderately complex telephone inquiries to complete loan requests. You will gain proficiency in processing mortgage loans and obtaining initial level of conventional or VA mortgage lending authority. You will comply with all bank, investor and regulatory requirements. You will evaluate and process loans on a national basis from point of application through final loan decision. Responsible for providing quality loan processing, reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards and ensuring completeness of submission. Contacts members to collect required documentation and acts as a liaison between Real Estate Origination staff, underwriters, and members to effectively close loans.
USAA continuously seeks talented personnel for future opportunities. This sourcing requisition (REQ#17105) is designed for individuals with recent experience as a Mortgage Processor who are interested in career opportunities within USAA. Applying to this sourcing requisition indicates that you have an interest in those future career opportunities and does NOT constitute an actual application to a specific position. When selected positions for the Experienced Mortgage Processor - Addison, Texas are added to our career website, highly qualified candidates will be notified via email and asked to apply to those specific positions if you are interested in the opportunity. Again, this sourcing requisition is not for a specific position. It is designed for candidates interested in future opportunities and allows USAA to keep you apprised of those new opportunities. We recommend you also continue to monitor the USAA careers website for specific opportunities and create a job search agent.
Work Location: Two Addison Circle, 15725 North Dallas Parkway, Addison, TX 75001
TRAINING HOURS/WORK SCHEDULE
- Ability to work a five day 40 hour work week Monday through Friday from 7:00am-6:00pm (overtime on the weekends as needed).
- Ability to attend up to 8 weeks of paid structured classroom training: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
- Processes routine to moderately complex conventional or VA mortgage loans according to product guidelines through validation of credit and collateral documentation.
- Analyzes all pertinent financial and credit data to determine the acceptability of the loan risk for bank/investor policy.
- Responds to member and third party calls to keep members informed and meet established service level objectives for completing mortgage applications.
- Follows-up with members and third parties to obtain loan documentation and title and collateral information.
- Refers other Bank and USAA products based on member need.
- Performs all other tasks as assigned.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of mortgage loan processing experience OR three years mortgage underwriting and/or mortgage closing experience.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
- One or more years of 1st mortgage loan processing experience.
- Knowledge of windows operating environment and Microsoft Office tools.
- Call center experience.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel:
USAA - 13 months ago
FOR OUR VETERANS:
Did you know USAA has numerous career opportunities that don’t require corporate experience? If you’re...