Lakeshore Sport & Fitness (LSF) is Chicagos #1 Sport and Fitness facility for the entire family. We are the best Health Club Resort for families in the Midwest. We offer Tennis, Cardio, Group Fitness, Squash, Swimming, Summer Camps, Triathlon Training, Marathon Training and more...
We are currently looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Platform Tennis Professionals to join the Lakeshore Sport and Fitness team.
The LSF Platform Tennis Professional is hands‐on in all aspects of platform operations and programming. The Platform Tennis Professional will plan for, promote and perform platform tennis programs and services for adults, children and seniors. These services include organizing clinics, giving private and group lessons, developing teams and leagues, and helping to run tournaments and programs. The Professional will also assist members and guests. The LSF Platform Tennis Professional will consistently strive to provide a Total Member Experience for members and guests.
PLATFORM TENNIS PROFESSIONAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Consults with management on and enforces platform court rules and procedures.
- Schedules, administers and promotes clinics, private lessons, adult, junior and senior platform tennis programs.
- Contacts new members to conduct platform orientation into available programs.
- Maintains the courts and facilities in a professional and aesthetic manner to ensure a safe environment.
- Works with food & beverage staff when coordinating Platform events that include an F&B component.
- The Platform Tennis Professional must be a skillful instructor and player and be willing to play with members and guests of all skill levels.
- Should have practical marketing and business experience to promote platform tennis activities.
- Should hold or be willing to acquire American Platform Tennis Association certification.
Interested and qualified candidates, please submit resume and write “Paddle” in the subject line. Local Candidates Only.