Prince Telecom is currently looking for experienced Project Manager in the Denver areas.
- Direct liaison between Prince Telecom and our MSO
- Maintain positive MSO relationships
- Maintain profitable daily MSO workload within all MSO time frame requirements and installation specifications
- Screen applicants, interview, hire or retain, train, supervise,
- Discipline, evaluate field technicians, office support personnel, and supervisors
- Ensure and maintain all billing and payroll integrity, as well as corporate paperwork requirements
- Ensure and maintain all MSO and company quality control and safety requirements
- Maintain and control all company assets and MSO inventory
- Analyze operations, identify performance issues and recommend and implement corrective action
- Hold regular staff meetings for timely communications of MSO and corporate directives and or changes
- Complete Weekly Report which summarizes all operational concerns i.e. converter reconciliation, quality control, work load, system and personnel needs, etc.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Must have 3 years management experience in cable television,
- Telecommunications or customer service industry.
- Advanced knowledge of voice processing and local area network systems (e.g., Windows NT, Unix)
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must be flexible with hours as nights and weekends apply
Indeed - 17 months ago