Experienced Reverse Mortgage Loan Processor (HECM)
San Ramon, CA
We have an immediate opening for a permanent full-time and experienced Reverse Mortgage Processor in our San Ramon, CA office.
Our valued Processor must be able to function in a busy and paperless environment. Our ideal candidate will be accustomed to working in a fast-paced, high production team, rolling up the sleeves, coupled with a dedication to providing outstanding levels of customer service, accuracy and quality and have at least 1 year experience processing Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (Reverse Mortgages).
Please complete the form on the right. Don’t forget to copy & paste your resume in the text box.
Job Duties include:
- Review the Form 1009 and all documentation received. Upon review if additional documentation is needed from the borrower, request the documentation from the borrower
- The loan processor will submit the file to the investor once the file is complete
- Loan Processor responsible for making sure documentation is label correctly in the e folder and trashing any documentation not needed for loan approval
- Loan Processor responsible for ordering the relevant 3rd party verifications/documentation:
• Credit Supplements
• Written and verbal VOE’s
• HOA Certifications/Questionnaire & documentation if needed from HOA
• Pulls LDP/GSA on all files
• Request CPL from title company if not already received
• Request Hazard Insurance with appropriate coverage and correct mortgagee name
• Order any appraisal corrections, 1004d and inspection reports from appropriate party
• Prep file for any re-disclosure that may be needed throughout the loan process and notify the Disclosure Team
• Follow loan through funding to ensure all conditions are satisfied in a timely manner
This position includes a comprehensive pay and benefits component. There is a strong health insurance policy (subsidized), vision insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and the ability to purchase other forms of insurance for a spouse, life partner, and/or children.
- 2+ years of current processing experience
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge or Microsoft Office products
- Experience with various investor HECM systems is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Stong customer service skills
- Ability to handle detailed assignments
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and have an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Solid analytic skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
Please complete the form above and on the right. Don’t forget to copy & paste your resume in the text box.
Bank of Commerce Mortgage was selected as a Top Workplace in 2012 by the Bay Area News Group based upon employee surveys. BOCM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Call 877-659-2685 or email Careers@BOCM.com for more information
Commerce Mortgage - 23 months ago