Leader and facilitator between Product Owners, Program Managers, Developers and testers. Working with teams to increase productivity and improve software development process by optimizing the procedures and removing any impediments.
- Remove impediments to help the team to deliver the sprint goal
- Assist Product Owners in managing stakeholders expectations
- Scheduling scrum meetings such as sprint planning, sprint demo and spring retrospective
- Facilitating Daily Scrum meeting and reviewing Burndown charts with the teams
- Assisting Product Owners with Backlog grooming
- Addressing issues with scrum process
- Managing/administering scrum project management tools
- Coaching and mentoring team members in the scrum process
- Minimum of 3 years as a ScrumMaster, leading multiple sw teams through the complete product lifecycle.
- Solid experience in developing and implementing new processes and refining existing processes
- Strong project management process knowledge
- ScrumMaster and/or PMP certification
- Computer Engineering/Computer Science degree or equivalent