Branch Manager Travel Agency
Are you a proven leader who inspires your team to not only meet goals, but exceed them? Can you make the tough calls? Are you willing to provide the training, coaching, and support needed to develop new and existing employees into the future masterminds of our company? Do you have networking expertise? Can you prospect for new business and teach your staff these same skills? If you answered yes and you thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, we may have the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Responsibilities of Branch Manager includes :
- Directly supervise a staff
- Recruit, select and develop sales and service employees.
- Manage, direct and implement sales and service delivery for all products including travel, membership, financial services, etc.
- Develop business plans and ensure attainment of product, revenue, net income and service goals of assigned location.
- Oversee all branch operations (i.e., accounting, administrative, budgetary, customer service & sales)
- Communicate with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Attend client, networking and vendor functions
Requirements for Branch Manager :
Benefits AAA Carolinas offers a competitive salary and great benefits, including matching 401k, dental and medical. Come on board with us today by sending your resume, with cover letter stating job title and salary history
- Prior Travel Agency Management experience
- Budget & Financial Analysis
- Demonstrated leadership/management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Solid analytical and accounting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of travel agency operations and procedures.
- Strong demonstrated Sales Management is a must.
- Candidates must have a working knowledge of promoting and selling products and services, and will be responsible for aggressively driving store’s sales growth and profits.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, people management skills and financial management experience are required.
AAA Carolinas - 20 months ago
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides its more than 49 million members with travel, insurance,...