Are you ready to make your next career move up to Charlotte NC? The Idea People, one of Charlotte's largest digital agencies, is seeking a talented and enthusiastic web designer with demonstrated proficiency in designing web-based user interfaces. Charlotte is at the beginning of a large, long-term surge in technology, web and mobile-targeted growth over the next 15 years. This is a target-rich environment for creative web designers and web developers who want to move up and make contributions.
Do you want to work in a large digital agency that embraces all new and emerging technologies, operates in an agile development environment? Are you tired of sitting on the sidelines while juicy web and mobile projects pass you by? Do you want to work on large web and social networking projects that nobody else in the world is working on? You'll be working on all sorts of big-time projects from well-funded Internet start-up clients to CMOs and their corporation's next big thing in a casual agency environment.
You see the world a little differently. Your passion for design is unmatched and your attention to detail is impeccable. Your eye is keen and your mind is bright. Maybe even a little off-kilter. We can relate.
The Idea People seeks an experienced web designer who has the ability to take a creative strategy and translate it into a memorable experience. The web Designer is comfortable working in a collaborative environment with other designers, copywriters, and Interactive Developers, as well as individually.
Everyone is a big contributor at our company. Part of those responsibilities include:
- Attend brainstorms and contribute innovative ideas for new business pitches and presentations
- Understand the business needs of our clients, and have the ability to concept and design compelling solutions that align with overall creative strategy
- Must be present through the entire design life cycle, from producing rough concepts to delivering a polished design solution
- Listen, digest and resolve client feedback with a creative solution and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design or related field
- 4+ years experience working in an agency environment
- Experience in web, mobile, social and emerging platforms
- Demonstrate hands-on experience creating exceptional digital brand experiences
- Experience working with clients and internal partners
- You are respectfully relentless
- You have a strong skill set in typography, motion, interactive and mobile design
- You have the mindset to deliver informed ideas
- You are comfortable at every stop in the digital universe including, but not limited to, mobile, social, site creation and complete impactful campaigns
Please submit your online portfolio or URL for review