A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. The Novartis Knowledge Center (NKC) supports the global Novartis user community across all business divisions. NKC provides easy access to a robust e‑Library of high-value external Scientific, Technical, Medical and Business News Information resources and knowledge-management services. |
· Directly supports the Global Head of the Novartis Knowledge Center and the functional objectives of the NKC by performing a variety of activities in support of the functional processes, programs and/or services.
· Works on advanced department projects; compiling and analyzing data; creating reports; providing information regarding function specific policies and procedures for applied use by management; and tracking and control of processes, projects and activities.
· Uses new/emerging technologies such as on-line databases, optical technology, e-mail, intranet and internet, and computer software programs specific to that function.
· Demonstrates advanced knowledge in the technical, regulatory, and legal terminology of the functional processes.
· Provide some administrative support; document preparation, file management and scheduling.
· Conduct function specific training to new users.
· Requires extensive inter-departmental and intra-departmental contact as well as complex independent project work.
· Requires administrative support experience, prior function specific experience and full knowledge of technology and/or computer literacy.
Candidates must have at least 3 years of administrative or coordination experience, Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but Associate’s Degree considered. The successful candidate must be a highly motivated, highly organized individual with excellent interpersonal skills who can effectively multitask and handle a variety of projects in a professional, polished and mature manner. Must possess excellent organizational skills and have a high attention to detail with a desire to get the job completed accurately and in a timely manner. Strong initiative and follow-through are essential. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Novartis - 12 months ago
Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the research,...