Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a global alliance focused on delivering best-in-class products and services. It represents world-renowned brands, including Doosan, Bobcat, Montabert, Geith, Tramac, Doosan Moxy and Doosan Infracore Portable Power.
Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is part of the Doosan Group, which employs over 35,000 people worldwide.
- The Export Customer Service Representative will support the sales ordering, processing, tracking and growth of the whole goods and aftermarket sales through assigned accounts and proactively promote aftermarket sales and marketing programs to distributors through telemarketing.
- The position requires proficient use of the internal business systems and is the point of support for the dealers and field company personnel as far as the operational and logistics aspects of the distribution function. In addition, when new dealer personnel arrive, this person will be responsible for bringing them up to speed and proficiency in the use of the systems.
Provide support to both internal and external customers in regards to parts and complete unit orders including tracking, order status, shipping, documentation and all operational aspects related to the movement of our goods until they leave our hands.
Proactively promote sales of new aftermarket products and programs to assigned accounts.
Answer and reply to incoming questions in a timely and accurate manner, raise issues that are chronic to management for resolution and interact with the various company divisions and the respective distribution and operational teams.
Ensure order entry and tracking is accurate and track backorder fulfillment and shipping request to ensure the distribution center has clear instructions.
Proactively contact distributors to advise them of new products shipped in their areas and establish a recommended stock level to support new products.
Assist distributors with interpretation of spare parts required by end-users.
Assure all incoming calls are answered and dealer inquiries are answered.
Process and expedite parts orders.
FORMAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 5-10 years of customer service experience.
- Understanding of the export logistics chain and roles.
- Oracle and SAP experience, highly desired.
- Desired product knowledge of all Portable Power Products and compact construction equipment.
- Excellent understanding of CDS, MFGPro, ATCS, and Demand Solution Systems.
- Basic understanding of inventory control procedures.
- Good understanding of OEM and distributors’ roles in distributing product.
- Self-motivating and proactive attitude in developing sales growth through all distribution channels.
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively utilize personal computer including Windows applications (MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Email, etc…).
- Ability to multitask and function in an interrupt-driven environment
- Appropriate language skills for the international region being served and the ability to work in a multilingual environment.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 770-353-3805 .
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Bobcat Company - 12 months ago
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...