Shopko has been providing name-brand & value apparel, home decor, family basics, and seasonal merchandise along with pharmacy and optometric services for over 50 years.
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with almost 19,000 teammates. We have over 300 stores in 21 states throughout the Midwest, Mountain, Pacific Northwest, and Southern regions. Shopko continues to grow, while still maintaining a hometown feel in our small to mid-sized city markets.
Responsible for maximizing the main store’ and retail health’s sales, profit and customer service objectives through the effective management of the leadership team and hourly teammates. Directly supervises all store operations including customer service, cash management, receiving, etc. Is responsible for ensuring the success of assigned store.
• Relevant college degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 2 years of progressive leadership experience in a retail environment with working knowledge of general merchandising standards for product lines
• Proven ability to lead, coach and build teammate relationships.
• Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task in an environment of continuous change
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and scheduling tools
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, & a comprehensive benefits package!
Individuals interested in this opportunity should submit a candidate profile at www.shopko.com/careers
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
Shopko - 13 months ago
Rather than a national jack-of-all-retail trades, Shopko Stores concentrates on a select product range in small and rural areas of the US....