Janrain, the leader in user management solutions for the social web, has an immediate opening for a professional services engineer focused on the deployment and extension of our SaaS product offering, for a wide variety of interesting clients. If you want to work in a fast paced environment focused on leading edge technology then this could be the opportunity for you. The right candidate will have experience working with customers to develop unique solutions that that meet or exceed their needs.
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a dynamic and promising early stage growth company with products and services that enable websites to gain significant benefits by enhancing their user engagement and measurement. The flagship product, Janrain Engage, allows organizations to register and login site visitors with their existing credentials from Facebook, Google, Yahoo!, Twitter, MySpace, AOL, Hotmail, Windows Live ID or other accounts. Through this process, the site is able to import rich user profile data and address books, as well as encourage the user to share their on-site activities with their social networks to drive additional traffic. Additional Janrain products and services provide customers with a complete user management solution, from registration to sharing, from custom ID solutions to user profile database solutions.
Janrain is a funded growing company, with great potential and plenty of opportunities. If you like a startup environment and culture and are not afraid of a little hard work this could be your dream job. Everyone contributes and every contribution makes a difference.
- Develop and maintain enterprise level open source plugins and extensions
- Work with customers and partners to understand requirements
- Collaborate with internal teams in order to deliver high quality products
- Design and implement reusable solutions on a variety of CMS platforms and other common frameworks
- Be independent and self directing
- Software Engineering experience building web based applications
- Strong experience developing on CMS frameworks such as: WordPress, Drupal & Joomla!
- Experience with database technologies: SQL or NoSQL
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organization and documentation skills
- Familiarity with web protocols and RESTful APIs
- Ability to quickly learn, play and adapt to new development environments
- Ability to enjoy new daily challenges and contributing to open source communities a huge plus
- Janrain offers a generous benefit package, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage, vacation, life insurance and disability plans.
- We offer an exceptional working environment where foosball challenges and play are an everyday occurrence.
- A casual environment coupled with a clear mission makes for a rewarding place to work.
Janrain - 17 months ago
Hussmann and affiliates
Hussmann and affiliates
- 3 days ago
- 18 hours ago
Architect of the Capitol
- 1 day ago