An OEM located in the Auburn Hills currently has an opening for an Exterior Engineer. Responsibilities will include:
Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Aerospace.
- Designing and developing a product/product family
- Ensures production procedures efficiently utilize materials and personnel.
- Tests finished product for quality purposes and recommends changes to product specifications as necessary.
- Exterior Engineer will be responsible for design and release of unique Exterior Components (Hood, Fascia, Cladding, Spoilers, Bellypans, etc.) used on Sport vehicles.
- Tasks would include working with Supplier, PDO to develop feasibility, setting up parts in EBOM and PDP, managing change activity and writing source packages as needed. Will also need to manage program cost and timing and support plant during launch activities.
Aerotek - 2 years ago
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have...