Forest Research Institute (FRI)
—a wholly-owned subsidiary of Forest Laboratories, Inc.—drives the scientific research and development behind Forest’s top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. With operations in Jersey City, NJ and on Long Island, plus clinical trial personnel across the country, the Institute’s highly skilled professionals enable Forest to license compounds at virtually any stage—from preclinical development to products that are ready for FDA review—and then complete the development and regulatory work to successfully bring vital new therapies to market. Each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees—including our 1,000 person strong Research Institute—contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
The External Quality Assurance (EQA) Project Analyst supports the External Quality Assurance function by compiling data and running reports. This position is located in Farmingdale, NY and reports to the Head, External Quality Assurance.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Manages documents on the EQA server.
- Compiles monthly departmental and meeting reports.
- Creates and updates API/Drug product batch analysis tables.
- Creates and compiles Quality trend and process capability analysis data/graph/reports for API/Drug product releases.
- Development and maintenance of stability trending and tracking processes for all EQA projects.
- Coordinate meetings and calendars for the department.
Minimum Qualifications to be considered for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance functions, stability and / or data trending using mini-tab tools and the excel macro program.
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...