Two types of positions available: room supervisor and room proctor.
Initial assignment will be based upon previous proctoring experience
Expectations for Position:
• Able to sit or stand for intermittent periods
• Read and Follow Directions from Standardized Testing Materials
• Able to maintain order in large/small group testing environments
• Confidentiality required concerning student privacy in addition to confidentiality regarding test content and materials.
Under the direct supervision of the Testing Services Coordinator
• Problem Solver/ Able to pass along issues to supervisor when necessary
• Saturday mornings and early afternoons
• Times and dates of work would coincide with master schedule of the major national test vendors. Calendars of dates are posted months in advance.
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Must be at least 20 years of age.
• High School diploma required.
Preference given to applicants with college coursework.
Indiana University - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard