Ascend Learning’s is looking for an Externship Team Supervisor to work with the Boston Reed Business Unit. The Externship Team Supervisor will be responsible for the daily management of the Externship Coordinators. This will include coaching, feedback, scheduling and duty delegation. This role will also be responsible for handling escalated student issues within the Externship Team and working with both students and partners of Boston Reed to represent the company and enhance the overall experience.
- Leads, directs, and is responsible for the day-to-day business of externship placement;
- Leading and supervising the Externship Coordinator Team;
- Planning and organizing processes and day-to-day workflow for team;
- Coaching and feedback on team performance;
- Interacts with peers, various groups, and team to drive project initiatives for the business;
- Coordinating placement for students within a defined region.
Minimum Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or leadership related field or equivalent experience;
- 2-4 years of experience in managing a team;
- 2-4 years of experience managing projects of various sizes from start to completion.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience the post-secondary education arena preferred;
- Experience in the Allied Health field preferred;
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business;
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and deliver results in ambiguous environments;
- Experience working across a complex organizational matrix. Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Keeps commitments; exhibits candor and courage - is not afraid to establish a visible presence and point of view, and hold others accountable to business goals and objectives.
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire
Ascend Learning - 16 months ago
Ascend Learning is a world-leading education technology company serving healthcare and other high-growth career industries. We produce...