Audigy Group LLC offers opportunities for externships that provide and foster continual learning and development to ensure that you are fully prepared to embark on your career at the end of the program.
Externships are available in many of our membership locations across the U.S. Each practice offers an opportunity to see and treat a full range of ear pathologies. In addition, our Members are highly skilled in business training and effective implementation of best practices and all major components of a private practice including but not limited to: Patient Care, Marketing, Training, Management, and professional presentation of all hearing care services.
The consistent application of these strategic business services will optimize your training and support the next step in your career. Our ideal candidate will be looking to utilize these key strategies as a roadmap for their professional life.
- A full scope of diagnostic hearing and audiologic testing
- Hearing assessments
- Dispensing the latest technology in hearing amplification
- Current A.u.D students at an accredited college or university.
- Eager to learn all aspects of hearing care within Private Practice.
- Able to relocate to another city.
- Interested in utilizing or developing their business background.
Audigy Group - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard