LensCrafters Eyecare Supervisor,
Create exceptional value in the lives of our customers by delivering legendary customer service and crafting perfect quality eyewear in about an hour. Ensure enthusiastically satisfied customers all the time by performing and managing implementation of the key steps of the "Sales and Service Process". To understand and bring to life for all store associates the LensCrafters' Vision, Mission and Core Values. Build and secure a supportive working environment which encourages innovation and commitment. Assist in the achievement of the store success by managing to the "maximum expectations" of the Standards of Performance guidelines.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed Customer Service through ensuring the LensCrafters' staff perform the following Sales and Service Process steps:
o Greeting the Customer
o Explaining the Process
o Merchandise Selection
· Anticipates problems before they occur; explores underlying reasons for recurring customer problems; goes beyond symptoms to get at causes; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems.
· Provides effective on-the-job training and guidance to team members making use of Company provided programs (i.e. QF&A, 3rd day orientation, Sales & Service Process and inspector certification).
· Delivers clear, motivating and constructive feedback in a timely manner to all retail associates. Confronts problem performers directly and without delay; initiates appropriate disciplinary action when necessary and follows up to monitor progress.
· Completes formal 90 day and annual performance reviews along with monthly Sales and Service coaching guides for all Associates.
· Able to analyze store financial data and make recommendations regarding steps which can be implemented on the retail side of the business to improve profitability.
· Strives to achieve "Far Exceeds Expectations" on all targets set in the following areas:
o Overall CSAT
o % Sales to Plan
o % Controllables to Plan
o % Saturation of Training
· Recruits and selects high caliber staff; is always on the lookout for promising individuals and establishes relationships with them.
· Forecasts staffing needs accurately based on available information and assigns associates through the use of SMART scheduling. Quickly adjusts staffing levels up or down to meet unexpected increases or decreases in store traffic.
· Performs administrative duties to include input of payroll and SPIFFS into the V2k system on a weekly basis.
· Completes new hire and associate change paperwork in a timely manner, i.e., Personnel Change Notice (PCN), Training Change Notice (TCN).
· Completes and files in a timely manner all necessary store and customer paperwork being thorough and exact in detail.
· Accurately operates the V2k cashier terminal, when required, collecting proper payment following company security procedures and retaining proper change for a variety of transactions, such as credit cards, layaways, C.O.D.'s, discounts, insurance, coupons, returns and refunds.
· Takes pride in the appearance of the store and ensures visual displays are in accordance with Company provided planograms.
· Maintains safe working environment for all associates/customers.
· Leads by example in demonstrating safe work practices including the wearing of safety glasses in the lab.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Knowledge of current optical theory and merchandise
· Strong communicator and listener
· Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
· Sales skills
· Problem solving ability
· Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
· Organization skills
· Strong management/leadership skills
· High School Graduate or equivalent
· LensCrafters Inspector Certification preferred
· LensCrafters Quality, Fitting and Adjusting Program preferred
· ABO Certification in non-licensed states preferred
· Previous experience in customer service and retail preferred
· Previous management/supervisory experience preffered
· On feet most of the day
LensCrafters provides extensive on the job training and a competitive compensation package. For more information visit our website at www.lenscrafters.com.