About Us: |
A great opportunity to join the HP Hotel Management family. HP Hotel Management is a growing national hotel development and management company. Situated in Oklahoma City, the Cambria Suites hotel offers comfort and convenience.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as F&B Director . The F&B Director is responsible for assisting the restaurant customers as well as day to day supervision of the restaurant and kitchen staff. The F&B Director reports directly to the General Manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, and coordinate the workers and resources for efficient, well-prepared, and profitable restaurant
- Work a minimum of 3 shifts per week, either serving or cooking
- Estimate food and beverage costs. Work with cooks for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies.
- Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste.
- Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service.
- Order merchandise to replenish merchandise on hand.
- Direct, coordinate, and participate in preparation of, and cooking, wrapping or packing types of food served or prepared by establishment.
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in keeping business records, collecting and paying accounts, ordering or purchasing supplies, and delivery of food to wholesale or catering customers.
- Work with other management personnel to plan marketing, advertising, and any special restaurant functions.
- Ensure compliance of employees with established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices.
- Answer customer's complaints or inquiries.
- May lock and secure restaurant.
- Supervise employees engaged in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records, or preparing daily record of transactions for accounting, or perform work of subordinates, as needed.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and assign employees to specific duties.
- May contact prospective wholesale customers to promote sale of prepared foods (catering).
- Direct hiring, training, and scheduling of restaurant personnel.
- Handle scheduling conflicts, call-ins and staff coverage situations
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- May establish delivery routes and schedules for supplying wholesale/catering customers.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Review financial transactions and monitors budget to ensure efficient operation, and to ensure expenditures stay within budget limitations.
- Interview, hire and train personnel. Works to improve performance.
- Complies with State laws for serving Alcoholic Beverages.
- Participate in the Manager on Duty (MOD) program
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Hands on Position. Must work shifts as well as F&B Directors position
Type of Education: High School
Level of Education: Grade 12
Apprenticeship Program: None
Level of Experience: 2 years min supervisory experience in a restaurant
Business Mechanical Skills Calculator
EMPLOYEE MUST HAVE COMPLETED APPLICABLE CAMBRIA SUITES CERTIFICATION and HEALTH DEPARTMENT CERTIFICATIONS
Physical Activities and Requirements
Normal Work Position
Standing and walking 100% of the time Lifting Bending
Minimum Weight Employee must be able to lift: 50 pounds
Hot, Cold, Dirty at times, Work Alone and with Hazardous materials, others
may be present
Care of Equipment: FREQUENT
Safety of Others: FREQUENT
Guest Contact: FREQUENT
Confidential Data: OCCASIONALLY
Decision Making: FREQUENT
Acts in Supervisory Capacity: FREQUENT
HP Hotels, Inc. - 17 months ago