F4 PCVDI MDE Equipment Technician
As a PCVDI Equipment Technician at Micron, you will be responsible for monitoring, sustaining, and improving equipment in your assigned area while working with production operators and area engineers to produce silicon-based semiconductor products. In this position, you will monitor tool performance, schedule and perform preventative maintenance on assigned tool sets, and use your mechanical and electronic skills to troubleshoot and repair down equipment. You can also expect to assist with equipment installs and to create and modify equipment procedures. You will also work to increase tool uptime through systematic problem-solving and troubleshooting, quality workmanship, and routine review of maintenance check sheets and procedures.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- Previous semiconductor experience and applied knowledge in a manufacturing environment.
- A strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to use schematic diagrams to troubleshoot electronic components to the board level.
- PVD and/or CVD and/or Implant equipment experience recommended including but not limited to: Ulvac, Applied Endura, Applied Producer, Novellus/Lam Vector and Altus, Varian Viista Implanters
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of CVD and/or PVD and/or Implant equipment theory of operation.
- Intermediate knowledge of metrology processes used to monitor the performance of the equipment.
- The ability to analyze and address statistical process control (SPC) issues on a daily basis.
- Demonstrated analytical problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills.
- A high level of self-motivation and a drive towards continual self improvement.
- Be adaptive and willing to adjust to changes in plans, direction or area requirements
- Good computer knowledge that can be applied to documentation and analysis.
- Work well in a team environment and promote teamwork, but also highly self-motivated.
AAS in Electronics or an equivalent technical field, or equivalent military training and experience required.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).