The Financial Aid Reporting Analyst is responsible for generating and researching reports to ensure the procurement of all Withdrawal Documents and they timely refunding of Title IV credit balances. Reporting Analyst must also be a team player that is team-oriented and quality driven.
Key Job Responsibilities
Generate and process weekly Out Permanent and Credit Balance reports for each assigned school. Research entries on the Out Permanent and Credit Balance reports to ensure timely completion of refunds. Process Credit Balances to clear student accounts. Communicate with the schools to ensure Drops and other refunds are sent to Home Office in a timely manner. Communicate potential late Credit Balances and/or Drops to Coordinator. Escalate open school issue(s) to Coordinator for timely resolution. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Department of Education regulations. Assist management with special projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
- Two to four years experience and/or training Financial Aid/Banking/Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team
Kaplan - 16 months ago
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...