Title: Facilities Specialist - Assignment team
Job Description Work Group : CIA Assignment Team
Classification : Regular Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Typical Work Hours : Varying shifts and hours including overtime (voluntary/mandatory), weekends and holidays.
Facilities Specialists acts as tier 2 support for Assignment Center Facilities Specialists responsible for LFACS/SWITCH/SOAC fallout resolution. RMA Hotline requires extensive experience and working knowledge of LFACS, SOAC, SWITCH transactions
Other Requirements of Job:
- Primary point of contact for the Loop Provisioning Center handling incoming calls from external/internal customers.
- Determines serving terminal and availability of cable, pair and miscellaneous company equipment assignments from cable inventory records for POTs and Broadband Services, including PRISM.
- Utilizes various computer systems to assist service order requests in processing through LFAC S, SWITCH, NCON/Service Delivery, NEXT Level, WEBSOP, PRISManage, LOCA, Appointment Scheduler, and WFADO.
- Resolve discrepancies to ensure orders are processed accurately.
- Utilizes RTT to process held orders.
- Days/hours of work and shifts may vary.
- Willing to work mandatory and scheduled overtime including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Telephone contact with employees and customers.
- Primarily performs work duties sitting at a workstation utilizing a computer and telephone for extended periods of time
- May perform the same job tasks many times a day.
- May work closely with team members and supervisors or work independently with little supervision as required by the needs of the business.
Job Skills Required:
· Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment.
· Working knowledge of computer software systems, utilizing multiple window screens, e-mail and Qwest systems such as LFACS, SWITCH, SOP, RTT , NCON, Next Level, SOAC.
· Experience with strong communications skills such as probing, asking detailed questions to understand and problem solve to reach resolution.
· Experience with problem solving and utilizing analytical skills to review, correct and resolve record discrepancies.
· Successful completion and qualification of applicable testing, interviewing, and skills review process.
· Experienced meeting and/or exceeding productivity and quality objectives.
Job Skills Preferred:
- Previous Call center experience
- Customer service experience working with internal and external customers.
- Experience working in a technical environment. Facilities Specialists are required to understand and follow detailed complex methods and procedures needed to provision services supported by complex and rapidly changing technologies.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and perform under strict deadlines.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Qwest Communications - 21 months ago