- Licensed as an LPN in accordance with Florida statue 464.
- Previous psychiatric experience preferred
- Undergo a criminal background check
- Employment reference check
- Drug screening
- Provide original, sealed transcripts
- Current valid driver's license with 6 or less points
- Intensive, community based case management
- Delivery of nursing care in the home.
- Takes vital signs and administers medication as prescribed.
- Assists physicians in patient management and treatment.
- Provides nursing assessment, monitoring, education, and treatment services and activities.
- Provides crisis intervention.
- Prepares and maintains patient records.
- Completes nursing assessments under the supervision of an RN.
This position is eligible for medical and dental insurances at 78% paid by Apalachee, group life and long-term disability insurances at 100% paid by Apalachee, and profit sharing plan at 100% paid by Apalachee. Additional benefits available at employee expense are cancer, accident, and short-term disability insurances.
Apalachee Center, Inc. offers a rich benefits package to employees and their families, including medical, dental, life and disability...