Home Liaison: Conducts monthly visits to each Family Care Home to ensure compliance with certification and regulatory requirements. Assists in re-certification process of all providers with Family Care coordinator from WSDC. Assists Program Administrator with scheduling and tracking all training and inservices for Family Care’s Providers. Develops and monitors implementation of Residential Habilitation Plan. Responsible for ensuring that confidentiality is strictly maintained concerning all agency related information. On-call responsibilities.
Program Instructor: Assists in the implementation of individual programs on a day to day basis. Responsible for ensuring confidentiality is strictly maintained concerning all agency related information.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS /RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervises and oversees all activities of assigned Family Care Providers
• Conducts at least monthly visits to each Family Care Home to ensure compliance with certification and regulatory requirements, completing Family Care Home Checklist and other component activities required by Family Care policy on Home Visits
• Provides overall guidance and support for assigned Family Care Providers
• Assists the Program Administrator for Family Care in maintaining a record for each Family Care Provider and each person served
• Attends ISP service planning meetings and develops a Residential Habilitation Plan to assist each person in achieving their valued outcomes
• Monitors implementation of Residential Habilitation Plan by Family Care Providers
• Provides direct assistance to people served in accessing needed medical, dental and clinical or other services and supports.
• Responds to critical and emergency situations that may arise within the Family Care Program, including after hours situations.
• Assists Family Care Coordinator from WSDC in re-certification of all providers
• Assists with and reviews a fire evacuation plan monthly
• Ensures that monthly fire drills are conducted
• Safely transports individuals to and from activities and appointments in emergency situations or when the FCP is unable to do so due to unusual circumstances.
• Complies with all agency policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
•Responsible for assisting the program staff in instruction of individuals as assigned and approved by the Program Manager
•Responsible for assisting in social and recreational activities as assigned by the Program Manager and approved by the Program Administrator
•Safely transports individuals to and from activities and appointments
•Maintains records including attendance, daily activities and inventory supply
•Supervises individuals during unstructured periods as assigned
•Attends all agency mandated in-service training sessions in appropriate time grams
•Participates in staff meetings
•Assists individuals with homework assignments as needed
•Other duties as assigned.