Growing and well-respected biomedical (clinical, basic and applied) research firm has openings at USAMRIID . If you are passionate about research, and are looking for a firm that shares your passion, and provides competitive salaries with a strong benefits package, join the ClinicalRM team.
We are currently seeking a Regulated Industry Subject Matter Expert for the Frederick, MD area.
- Focus of need will be on advanced topics of pharmaceutical drug development and evaluation.
- Examples might include animal model qualification, biomarker evaluation and qualification, instrument qualification, validation of specific software applications, or analytical method validation.
- Work will be defined by a focused task order, and individuals will be selected from a pre-qualified pool of nationally recognized experts.
- Work will be costed on a daily basis, with projects limited to no more than 3 weeks per quarter.
- Because these are short term assignments, travel and per diem costs are allowable in addition to labor costs.
- Maintain a safe workplace ensuring that he/she is aware of and observes appropriate safety and occupational health rules and regulations. Employee is required to attend safety training relative to his/her position and report any infractions of safety procedures to the facility Safety Officer.
- Performs light duties and other related duties as required and assigned.
- Position requires a Ph.D. in biomedical sciences with a minimum 25 years experience or recognized preeminence in the required field of expertise.
- Ability to perform independently with minimal direction
- Must be able to work independently following a brief period of specific technical training.
Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Candidates for positions under ClinicalRM’s contracts with the Department of Defense (DoD) will be required to pass one or more background/security investigations conducted by the DoD, U.S. Army, or other Federal Government agency. Such investigations may include criminal records and credit history checks.
ClinicalRM is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer
“NorthCoast 99” Best Places to Work recipient
ClinicalRM is a Contract Research Organization supporting government and commercial clinical research for biologics, drugs, and devices.