At Altair, we're extremely selective in the quality of our team. Many of our people are recognized as 'International Thought Leaders' of their specialty. Our staff is encouraged to express their creativity when envisioning the future. And we harness their enthusiasm, passion, energy and technical excellence for the benefit of our clients. We deliver a higher value of engineering innovation to our clients through contagious creativity and empowered morale. If you are a performance driven student who embraces the philosophies above, we want you to become part of our innovative team. You will be performing basic engineering tasks with a strong focus on finite element meshing. Preparing engineering reports and project binders are some of your daily responsibilities.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Sophomore, Junior, or Senior status
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HyperMesh is a plus
- Basic knowledge of FE is a plus
- Passion to learn and a zeal to deliver high quality work in scheduled time frame
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Altair Engineering - 2 years ago
Altair Engineering is an information technology and product development consulting company that provides software and services to more than...