CHL's Lipton Early Intervention (EI) Program located in Leominster, MA, has provided family-centered, community based services for generations of infants, toddlers and families since 1973. Children ages birth to three may be eligible for EI if they have identified disabilities or established medical conditions. EI services include developmental assessments, home visiting or center-based services, service coordination, specialty services, play groups, parent support groups and developmental monitoring. The EI team includes educators, occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech and language pathologists, mental health specialists, nursing, ABA therapists and other specialty providers. The program serves children and families in the north central portion of Worcester County.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments.
- Develop and implement treatment plans.
- Coordinate services for children and families.
- Manage a flexible schedule while providing services in home based settings.
- Provide support to and act as a resource for families of children.
- Work effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Valid national and state professional licenses required.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- Concentration and/or additional coursework or clinical placement in early childhood development or pediatrics preferred.
- Preference will be given to therapists with experience working with infants and toddlers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and contribute to overall success of team.
- Valid MA driver's license and car required.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus.
Community Healthlink is a leading community-based provider of comprehensive mental health, substance abuse, rehabilitation, homeless and...