Position Summary: Performs a variety of services related to the safety and comfort of passengers aboard flights. Provides customer service involving passenger interaction to answer questions or address concerns. Follows established Inflight guidelines to provide for the comfort and safety of passengers and handle inflight emergencies and security.
· Conducts preflight safety check of emergency equipment and conveys information to pilot.
· Ensures cabin security, passengers seated for takeoff/landing and provides passenger count to pilots.
· Prepares and secures doors and announces departure to passengers over the PA system.
· Performs evacuation of passengers, if necessary.
· Completes departure demonstration of safety and emergency equipment.
· Completes final cabin count, compliance checks and final galley check.
· Takes a seated position and secures self for takeoff and landing.
· Follows Federal Aviation Regulations as required.
· Ensures proper loading and storage of carry on luggage prior to and during the flight.
· Sets up galley, brews coffee, checks supplies, stows meals and verifies count.
· Serves meals and/or beverages, collects and stows all beverage and meal service items prior to landing.
· Serves alcoholic beverages as needed.
· High school graduation or equivalency.
· MUST BE 21 years of age to begin the interview process.
· 1 to 2 years of customer service experience.
· Bilingual Spanish/English a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Above average oral and written communication skills necessary.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively with and reassure passengers in a hurried and stressful environment.
· Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Beverage and meal carts, galley equipment, flight stairs, doors, emergency equipment.
Work Environment –
Busy airport, indoors and outdoors, weekend, holiday and evening work.
Physical Effort –
a) Position requires strenuous physical work. Heavy lifting, pushing or pulling of objects up 100 pounds occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds frequently .
Frontier Airlines - 17 months ago
Faster than covered wagons, Frontier Airlines' planes part the clouds and fly the skies above the Rockies and beyond. The company...