Exceptional company seeking exceptional people!
Are you looking for the opportunity to further your career with a fun-loving, fast-growing company? Enthusiastic and energetic individuals looking to enter the mortgage industry and become part of a highly successful team of mortgage professionals are encouraged to apply.
As the mortgage industry continues its meltdown, Total Mortgage Services continues to grow. We are a strong lender/broker delivering the lowest rates and superior customer service for over 10 years. Our staff is experienced in closing loans quickly in 27 states.
Is your current situation keeping your earnings from moving to the next level? Don't lose another borrower to the competition. Join our team and take advatage of the lowest rates and best operations staff in America.
As a FHA Mortgage Underwriter you will:
- Underwrite residential first mortgages in accordance with investor and institutional guidelines
- Communicate with Loan Officers, Account Executives, Processors, and Closers
- Lending authority to approve, decline and suspend loan files
- Collaborate with management to manage risk
- Ensure compliance with state and federal lending laws and guidelines.
- Clear loans to close by accurately reviewing all terms and conditions
- Submit files through DU and LP and must be able to inerpret findings
- Update LOS with accurate informations
- Assist in resolving underwriting-related post-closing issues
- 15+ years of mortgage underwriting experience preferred with 5 -10 years of FHA underwriting experience required
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple files at one time
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Flexible and strong work ethic
Total Mortgage Services - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard